|This class is offered as a self-paced course in Blackboard. Once you register for this course, IDS will be notified and will enroll you in the blackboard course within two business days. You will be notified when the enrollment process is complete and you can start the course.
Faculty will need basic Blackboard skills to begin this course. Two hours of Professional Development credit will be earned.
Using Voice Tools in your teaching is a great way to add instructor presence and more engaging learning activities and content to your lecture and online courses. Blackboard Collaborate Voice Tools are a suite of five applications that allow users to collaborate by recording and sharing voice content over the Internet. These tools replace the Wimba Collaboration suite. The tools are:
- Voice Board - You can post and listen to voice messages within discussion boards.
- Voice Presentation - You can annotate and discuss web pages. Students can respond to your voice content on the fly.
- Voice Podcaster - You can create and upload podcasts to which your students can subscribe.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Create, deploy, and export Voice Board and Voice Board messages.
- Create and upload and export podcasts with Voice Podcaster.
- Create, deploy, and export a Voice Presentation.