New Compliance Training has arrived! Search by Requirements and Select "Tapestry, Groundswell, Meridians
" to complete your required trainings.
For more information visit, Mandatory Compliance Training help page
Finished the new training? Check for your PD credit under "Completed"!
TLED: Service-Learning Rubric Development Workshop - Online
|The goal of this TWO PART workshop is to introduce and engage participants in some of the fundamental steps of rubric creation as they apply to the development of service-learning rubrics. Participants will be required to attend both sessions for full professional development credit.
- identify the necessary components of a high quality rubric, including learning Goals, Learning Objectives, Criterion, Rating Scale and Level Descriptors
- distinguish between a standard assessment rubric and a service-learning rubric
- create two service-learning goals (criterion) for use in their service-learning course
- synthesize two service-learning objectives from those goals for use in their course.
- using one of those service-learning objectives, write three level descriptors for use on a service-learning assessment rubric
Preferential enrollment will be given to faculty who have completed the Service-Learning Training through the Office of Experiential Learning.
PLEASE NOTE: By enrolling below, participants are committing to attend both Part One on 11/10 AND Part Two on 11/12, both from 2-4PM. Participants MUST attend both sessions for full professional development credit. Upon enrolling, you will receive an email with a link to both events on Blackboard Collaborate. Please reach out to Sabryna Groves (email@example.com) with any questions.