Cyber Security Awareness Training access and PD credit are currently experiencing errors. The training has had issues since 6/10/2019. If you have questions about this training, please email ACC Information Security Team email@example.com
Fulfills the requirement for ADA Awareness
|What constitutes a disability? What is a reasonable accommodation? Who pays for accommodations that involve renovations or equipment? Learn the answers to these and other questions by completing this module. A refresher course is required every 2 years for ALL ACC employees.
1) Click on "Enroll Me" button below.
2) Go to "Workshops You Are Enrolled In".
3) Begin the module by clicking on "Begin Course".
4) Complete the mastery test, click SUBMIT.
5) Follow the completion and verify ACCeid upon successful mastery completion.
6) Finally, claim credit by verifying your ACCeID
For information on Mandatory Compliance Training as well as a short video on how to verify credentials, visit the following page: Mandatory Compliance Training
**NOTE** Take a screenshot of any errors you encounter and any quiz results for your own records! You Do Not need to complete the workshop TWICE. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter technical errors or do not see your compliance status updated.