VoiceThread is an interactive asynchronous collaboration and sharing tool that makes it easy to add images, voice comments, documents, and videos to online discussions. This interactive tool can be used for learning activities or graded assignments.
- Add a VoiceThread to Blackboard
- Set up a Voicethread link
- Create a VoiceThread activity
- Create graded assignments
- Insert hyperlinks, videos, and other media
- Record video and audio comments on the fly
- Edit a VoiceThread
- Grade a VoiceThread
- Discuss best practices.
This two-hour VoiceThread workshop will be co-delivered by ACC and by the VoiceThread Vendor.
ACC faculty Power-Users will discuss their experiences in using VoiceThread followed by hands-on training by the vendor. Faculty will create (or begin) a usable VoiceThread that can be used in their teaching. Faculty who attend this part of the workshop will receive professional development credit.