We are aware that all employees' Cybersecurity Awareness Training will expire 08/31/2021.
ALL mandatory training for new and current employees is suspended starting Monday, August 9, 2021 through November 1, 2021.
Employees will be able to resume training on Workday to fulfill compliance requirements after November 1, 2021.
More information will be sent to all staff and faculty soon.
Clery Act Training - An Overview - General Population
|#---> EMPLOYEES SHOULD FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO COMPLETE PD CREDIT <---#
1. Sign in to Workshops and Event Registration App First.
2. Select workshop activity and "Begin Course" (This will open a new tab).
3. Keep Workshops app open during your session.
4. Complete the Mastery Test and follow instructions carefully to self certify and obtain PD Credit.
This training will make you familiar with the crimes ACC is required to disclose should they occur within or adjacent to property used in the delivery of ACC’s educational programing
1. Have a basic understanding of the Clery Act
2. Understand the role of Campus Security Authorities (CSAs)
3. Be able to identify Clery Crimes
4. Gain an appreciation for the concept of Clery Geography
5. Know how to Report Crimes and Support Victims
This module is Part 1 of 2, Required for ANY employees identified as CSA Campus Security Authorities by Clery Compliance Office.
Training facilitated by ACC District Police Department, Clery Compliance Office.
For professional development credit or technical issues completing this module contact
Kristine Elderkin, MHSc
Clery Compliance Officer
District Police Department | 512-223-7274