Please read all steps
Welcome to the Admissions Application, the first enrollment step to begin taking credit courses at Austin Community College. See type of admissions.
Before you begin:
- Have your information with you, such as Social Security number, address, and the names and dates of previous schools attended. You will not be able to return to the application once you leave it.
- If you don’t have a Social Security number, contact the Admissions & Records Office to obtain an alternate ID number before you complete the application.
- See important notice about bacterial meningitis.
After you submit your application:
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting your application.
- Please view additional enrollment steps, including how to submit your residency information for tuition purposes, and how to submit your transcripts to ACC.
- After 24 hours continue to the next enrollment step.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records.
The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education. For more information about FERPA at ACC, please visit here.